All of our enclosed porch systems in New Jersey are made with strong and resilient FlexiGlaze. Perhaps you are wondering what makes this a better choice than glass for a porch enclosure. That's a question we can answer with confidence at DIY Porch Enclosures.
FlexiGlaze is lightweight and clear, but strong enough to stand up to hail, a homerun baseball, or even the weight of a full-grown man! The vinyl film bends to these assaults and then smoothly and quickly returns to its previous shape. It is the ideal material for use in your DIY porch enclosure.
The Amazing Strength and Resilience of FlexiGlaze
Just to be clear, we use only FlexiGlaze in place of the glass in our porch enclosure systems. Vinyl film is pre-installed in our window frames, so you don’t need to worry about working with it at all. The windows are custom-made to fit your screen porch enclosures, making installation faster and giving you a more attractive finished result.
When it comes to installing DIY screened rooms, FlexiGlaze has many benefits compared to other alternatives. If you are still on the fence about it, check out these impressive features and amenities:
- Our FlexiGlaze can stand up to wind, rain, snow, and hail without failure.
- The window sashes slide down easily, allowing for 75% of the window to open.
- Our vinyl is backed by a 10-year warranty against cracking and material defects that may obstruct vision.
- This vinyl film is also available in different colors, including clear, light gray, dark gray, and bronze.
- FlexiGlaze windows are easier to fabricate so customers enjoy a faster turnaround time.
- You'll never have to worry about broken glass with a vinyl porch enclosure!
- Our FlexiGlaze windows are also more affordable than traditional glass windows.
Sign Up for a Free Quote on a Porch Enclosure with FlexiGlaze
Want to find out more about enclosing a patio with our FlexiGlaze windows in New Jersey? Give DIY Porch Enclosures a call to reach a knowledgeable representative. Our experts can explain more about the benefits of using vinyl film and how it can save you money and time.
For more information on our ready-to-install porch enclosures, consider filling in our online form. A representative will get back to you right away.